[MD] Pirsig's theory of truth

Andre Broersen andrebroersen at gmail.com
Mon May 10 03:12:57 PDT 2010

Bodvar to Mary;

I don't think you Mary mean the MOQ to be intellectual because it's
conveyed by language (like the fundamentalist do) but maybe you hint
to it being static just because of that?

Andre:
And you were occupied by this 'all day and most of the night' Bodvar? That Mary is beginning to see the MOQ in a much clearer way? ( though I wasn't happy about the use of the term 'represent' as I said in my post to her).
I get the notion that the fallacy of your interpretation of the MOQ is finally beginning to catch up on you.