[MD] Reading & Comprehension

ARLO J BENSINGER JR ajb102 at psu.edu
Wed May 12 04:10:06 PDT 2010

[Bo]
Sure it creates nonsense, which proves that the Quality/MOQ "meta-metaphysics
is nonsense, Quality is the DQ of MOQ's DQ/SQ configuration, like the S/O is
the SOM.

[Arlo]
If a "Quality/MOQ metaphysics is nonsense", then the statements would be
nonsense whether one uses the term "Quality" or "Reality" in them, if they are
synonyms. If the statement works fine with term A, but becomes nonsense when
substituted with term B, and this is the case in the majority of instances,
then it seems to me that terms A and B, at least in a pragmatic-semantic way,
have a valuable distinction.

[Bo]
You forgot to answer my question if there were any world view that said that
quality is not reality?

[Arlo]
I think there were many worldviews that posited reality as a host of different
things; change, illusions, matter, etc.