[MD] re , Dan Glover

Fam. Kintziger-Karaca kintziger_karaca at hotmail.com
Thu May 13 02:41:03 PDT 2010

Hello, Dan

thx for the response, i like to read Lila's child , even if translated by google.
I used the google translate-engine a few times, mainly for translating some technical documents and user guides.

In this documents ,when the text says for example , "ball-bearing-seal", the google engine is translating it litterly,
and produces a totaly ridiculess result.... seal, as in ball-bearing seal, generates seal as a live animal , that needs to swimm in the sea.
In dutch a seal is an animal.
ridiculess; the engine of google is using a heuristic -programmed data base .

I need a better solution, i'm going to let my son translate it.
He can do it while he sleeps.

So yes , i am interested in the e-version, englisch, if you want to share it .
I suggest you drop it into my mailbox, if you like.
Would appreciate it of course, and thanks for the reaction, Dan.

Kind regards , Adrie.