[MD] Pirsig's theory of truth

Matt Kundert pirsigaffliction at hotmail.com
Fri May 14 17:26:14 PDT 2010

Hey, look what I found on the New Source for Gospel Truth, Wikipedia:

"Philosopher Richard Rorty has a somewhat paradoxical
role in the debate over relativism: he is criticized for his
relativistic views by many naïve commentators, but has always denied
that relativism applies to much anybody, being nothing more than a
Platonic scarecrow. Rorty claims, rather, that he is a pragmatist, and that to construe pragmatism as relativism is to beg the question."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Relativism#Richard_Rorty

Must be true, since I read it there.