[MD] Reading & Comprehension

Horse horse at darkstar.uk.net
Sat May 15 13:19:24 PDT 2010

Sorry Bo but I didn't 'clam up' as you like to think - I've been busy
working on some more music so I could get it into a vaguely reasonable
state for some friends of mine to listen to - a 40 track mixdown isn't
the easiest thing in the world to do. I also have a bunch of other
things on at the moment but I shall try and get around to replying to
yourself, Platt and Mary as soon as I can.

Horse

--

"Without music to decorate it, time is just a bunch of boring production deadlines or dates by which bills must be paid."
— Frank Zappa