[MD] matter antimatter

Fam. Kintziger-Karaca kintziger_karaca at hotmail.com
Sun May 16 12:35:54 PDT 2010

hi gang , marsha

> I think that nature is one of the most dynamic static patterns,
> but it's still pattern applied to DQ.
>

> Marsha
taking nature for a lead in this sentence-abstraction, is missing the point entirely.
I think Marsha used "nature" merely as an example.

For the point is this:

When Stephen Hawking is speaking about time or space, he is always saying spacetime, or timespace,
because he knows that one cannot exist without the other (quantumphysiks), both are always present.

Albert Einstein did the same. Based on his own theory of relativity, gravity, time,
Einstein always said, timespace, or spacetime. Both are always present.

matter-antimatter
light-dark
positive-negative
space-time
time-space

Look closely at what Pirsig did with static/dynamic , dynamic can only exist if static is first,...
but both need to be present.Mr Pirsig is aware of scientific evidence.And probably this is also the reason
that the Quality-theory, as a metaphysikal branch of the unificationtheory, is completely backwards congruent
with both relativitytheory, and quantumphysiks, as a metaphysikal branch!..
just completely incredible, Mr Pirsig did wat Einstein, Hawking, and all modern science are trying to reach
in physiks, but he did it for metaphysiks and compatible, with all previous physikal knowledge.
They should really reward Mr Pirsig with the Nobel prize for this achievment.

the marriage with Quality, is not in conflict with their both dependence-identities.

mind this , nobody ever succeeded to develop the unification theory,not even Einstein or Hawking.
The unification theory lost his possible use , after the Qantumtheory adulted

This is nowedays called , "the standard model"

Statement of the day(mine), Quality for standard model!!

So, dynamic static patterns was a good assumption marsha, but you need to switch to static/dynamic.

Bye , marsha
Adrie(drinking som belgian beer).