[MD] matter antimatter

David Thomas combinedefforts at earthlink.net
Sun May 16 13:35:28 PDT 2010

On 5/16/10 2:35 PM, "Fam. Kintziger-Karaca" <kintziger_karaca at hotmail.com>
wrote:

> dynamic can only exist if static is first,...

Wrong!

"Although Dynamic Quality, the Quality of freedom, CREATES THE WORLD IN
WHICH WE LIVE, these patterns of static quality, the quality of order,
preserve our world. Neither Static nor Dynamic Quality can survive without
the other." Lila 179 (MY EMPHASIS)

Or Bassackwards!

Static patterns emerge out of and can only exist if there is dynamic source!
However all static patterns have some degree of dynamism in them. That is
why sometimes RMP uses stable instead of static. "Stable" is a better
portrayal of the reality of patterns that reflects our ability to recognize
patterns in the dynamic soup.

Dave