[MD] the sophists

X Acto xacto at rocketmail.com
Sun May 16 20:34:16 PDT 2010

maybe everyone is Ron, maybe I'm under your bed at night, by the way thin out your
shoes, you can't posssibly wear half of them anymore.

On May 12, 2010, at 2:13 PM, david buchanan wrote:

> Okay Marsha, but just between you and me, I think you have devolved into a cranky bullshitter, into a spewer of mean-spirited nonsense. What you're doing is intellectually irresponsible and immoral and I'm disgusted by it. I also think it's a good thing that you don't care what I think.

[Arlo]
So do it, Marsha. If you need to think you are the victim of some "game", if that's the only way you rationalize yourself out of a dialogue you can't substantiate, then do it. What do I care?