[MD] hawking radiation

MarshaV valkyr at att.net
Mon May 17 13:57:05 PDT 2010

Hi Adrie,

To be fair, I felt I really needed to watch the 2nd program in the 'Into
The Universe with Stephen Hawkings' series.  It was about time travel and
was much better.  The first show was about aliens, and with its imaginary
animated creatures seemed pretty lame, but the Time Travel program
was much better: worm holes, black holes, etc. .  I've also started to
watch the 3rd program: 'A Theory of Everything' and it seems very
interesting and the graphics are very good.

Marsha