[MD] Know-how - an aside

MarshaV valkyr at att.net
Tue May 18 09:09:40 PDT 2010

Andre,

Somewhere RMP states that the only way to change society is
one individual at a time.  (I cannot find the quote at the moment.)
I agree with Platt's insistence on the importance of the individual,
and often I want to agree with many statements Ham makes too,
for the same reason, but with Ham self/individual seem to get
confused.  I find no independent controlling self, only a flow of
patterns.

Platt rules!!!

Marsha