[MD] frankly xacto painting

skutvik at online.no skutvik at online.no
Fri May 21 01:38:28 PDT 2010

Hi Frank

(if that is your identity, you style reminds me of "Case" alias "Krimel")

20 May you wrote:

> You give me too much to dissect. I am suggesting that Love and Law and
> Truth are the exact same pattern, ascending in freedom, as per moq.

The MOQ does not treat "love" separately (as far as I know)  but "law"
has many uses. "Natural laws" means inorganic MORAL, while "jungle
law" is the biological ditto. "Truth" (objectivity) on the other hand is the
intellectual level's moral.

If however you mean that biological "making love" - social "love of law
& order"  - intellectual "love of truth" are ascending Q-levels. Agree,
but they are neither the same patterns nor the same levels.

Bodvar