[MD] frankly xacto painting

Frank Booth frankbooth66 at yahoo.com
Fri May 21 20:41:54 PDT 2010

Kind hearted fellow Moqians,

Obviously I'm not versed in philosophy or it's proper terms or any of that fancy pants shit.

"I should have been a pair of ragged claws scuttling along the shores of silent seas..."

And so forth.

I've read Pirsig's and related books numerous times but not for a couple of years. I'm running mainly on instinct. And hard cider.

The hardest cider in aaaaaaaall Meh-hee-ko.

----

When I say "rules" I don't mean rules that we choose to obey.

We follow the "rules" because it is in our nature. It is what one ( or some thing ) does without thinking or choosing.

The "rules" are a consequence of the "specifications".

Or some such shit.

The "specifications" TRUTH ( INTEL ) and LAW ( SOCIO ) and LOVE ( BIO ) specify the empty set.

This makes the specification "strong enough" or "versatile enough" or "dynamic enough" to serve as a static latch.

Otherwise the rules would be dependent on a particular "static" instance of the specification.

Which might go "poof", or "buh bye" and the static latch would be "fucked".

And the whole "fucking level" would "fucking collapse".

Know what I mean?

----

The interplay between static and dynamic seems to be counter-intuitive.

----

Your baby doesn't love you any more
Golden days before they end
Whisper secrets to the wind
Your baby won't be near you any more

Tender nights before they fly
Send falling stars that seem to cry
Your baby doesn't want you any more
It's over

It breaks your heart in two, To know she's been untrue
But oh what will you do? When she says to you
There's someone new We're through We're through
It's over It's over It's over

All the rainbows in the sky
Start to weep, then say goodbye
You won't be seeing rainbows any more
Setting suns before they fall, Echo to you that's all that's all
But you'll see lonely sunsets after all

It's over It's over It's over It's over

~ Roy "fucking" Orbison

----

Just some ideas I don't know how to explain very well.

Over and out.

~ Frank "fucking" Booth

> THE.
>
> EXACT.
>
> SAME.
>
> PATTERN.
>
> Love is not a species of emotion. Vice-versa Mr. B.
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BcOixjbPC4I

Moq_Discuss mailing list
Listinfo, Unsubscribing etc.