[MD] Reading & Comprehension

Andre Broersen andrebroersen at gmail.com
Sun May 23 07:50:00 PDT 2010

[Mary Replies]
What was the Buddha thinking about under the tree?  Is the East really so
different?

Andre:
Just stick to your guns Mary, just stick to your guns. If you give credence to the SOL argument or the SOM argument as being the intellectual level you are misunderstanding the very basic tenet of the MOQ and are only left one simple avenue to travel, as Randy Newman sang quite some time ago: we are red necks, red necks, we don't know our arse from a hole in the ground.

If you experience nothing but subjects and objects in your own experience (!) then you are indeed missing a whole lot...and you will never begin to understand yourself...or the MOQ.