[MD] Reading & Comprehension

Mary marysonthego at gmail.com
Sun May 23 08:38:59 PDT 2010

Hello Andre,

I am not 'sticking to my guns' just to be 'sticking to my guns'.  If I were
to be persuaded that the MoQ was best understood by viewing the Intellectual
Level as a bowl of green beans, I would cheerfully do so, but then probably
go off in search of a different philosophy elsewhere since I don't happen to
like green beans very much.

I came back to this forum after many years hiatus precisely because I am
searching for a better understanding of the MoQ than I had before.  I feel a
sense of progress despite the distraction of insults from you.

It seems pretty clear at this point that insulting myself and others on the
forum is giving you personal gratification.

Mary

- The most important thing you will ever make is a realization.