[MD] knowledge

david buchanan dmbuchanan at hotmail.com
Mon May 24 09:17:25 PDT 2010

Marsha said to dmb:
I don't find your ideas significant.   Maybe because I am not matriculated in your program of study.   Or maybe because they just seem dead.

dmb says:

Since you are a person who also thinks Stephen Hawking is not to be taken seriously, I'll wear your dismissal as a badge of honor.

This, by the way, is a good example of your anti-intellectualism. I think your stance is not only incorrect, it is also immoral. And, in the immortal words of daffy duck, "it's despicable".