[MD] Reading & Comprehension

MarshaV valkyr at att.net
Fri May 28 08:29:47 PDT 2010

Greetings to the most kind and considerate Andre,

On May 28, 2010, at 10:20 AM, Andre Broersen wrote:

> Marsha to Arlo:
>
> You totally missed what I was meaning about no-tree, no-forrest: no pattern.
>
> Andre:
> And no Marsha either.

No kind, lovable Marsha either.

> You are using the back door again Marsha, in the way I suggested to you many
> posts ago. You do not want to take responsibility (for what you will say?) you
> will not commit yourself ( to what you will slip away from?) I am just this slippery
> slide. No committal, just refer to youtube stuff of what you mean and when someone
> asks to to specify you 'disappear in patterned and unpatterned.

I've committed to waking up.  I've committed to staying aware  I don't think I need to
commit to anything else, do you?  If you think I need to commit to something else,
please explain exactly what that might be.

> Arlo is making a fundamental point!

Arlo is making a fundamental point from his perspective.  My fundamental
point is that the fourth level consists of intellectual static patterns of value as
reified concepts and the rules for their rational manipulation.  Intellectual
patterns create false boundaries, giving the illusion of independence, or
'thingness'. The fourth level is a formalized subject/object (SOM) level
where the subjective is supposedly stripped from the experience.

> You are a coward!

How can someone who does not exist be a coward?

> With most kindness.
> Andre

Marha

___