[MD] Reading & Comprehension

Andre Broersen andrebroersen at gmail.com
Fri May 28 07:20:22 PDT 2010

Marsha to Arlo:

You totally missed what I was meaning about no-tree, no-forrest: no pattern.

Andre:
And no Marsha either.

You are using the back door again Marsha, in the way I suggested to you many posts ago. You do not want to take responsibility (for what you will say?) you will not commit yourself ( to what you will slip away from?) I am just this slippery slide. No committal, just refer to youtube stuff of what you mean and when someone asks to to specify you 'disappear in patterned and unpatterned.

Arlo is making a fundamental point!

You are a coward!

With most kindness.
Andre