[MD] grmbl

Fam. Kintziger-Karaca kintziger_karaca at hotmail.com
Sat May 29 02:16:31 PDT 2010

Hi Gang
 Quote , Arlo
[Arlo]
Imprisoning intellect as SOM, yes, by claiming ALL intellect is SOM you take an
evolutionary hierarchy and declare its uppermost level "cancerous". I think
Pirsig's view that this actually undermines the MOQ is spot on.

where did i make a statement like this?, claiming all intellect is som?
i never did , nor do i believe that all intellect is som.

Quality for standard model! in my metaphysikal thinking the Qualityconcept
is the best and most acceptabel i ever expierienced.
declare the uppermost level cancerous? where did i do this?
no.i did not.
greetz , adrie