[MD] Reading & Comprehension

Andre Broersen andrebroersen at gmail.com
Sun May 30 03:49:21 PDT 2010

Mary to Andre:

I guess it's because I'm a woman that men naturally assume I inherited
insight from Bodvar.  From a man's point of view, it's incomprehensible that
I'd arrive at my own conclusions.  Sure.  I'm used to that.  So was Lila.

Read the post Marsha put up just before yours: [MD] Lila's not anybody...

That says everything.  Maybe that's why I identify so much with black
Americans too.
Mary

Andre:
I was afraid you'd respond like this. Chucking a good old biological wobbly.

But I had hoped you would go beyond the gender issue and keep it at the intellectual level. I assume Bodvar is of the male gender but do not know for sure. We have never seen nor met.
It's the intellectual patterns I am responding to, not the biological ones.