[MD] Reading & Comprehension

Andre Broersen andrebroersen at gmail.com
Mon May 31 07:32:28 PDT 2010

Platt to Krimel:

When you strip values from your description of the MOQ, your understanding of
it, by S/O scientific measurement, drops to 0.

Andre:
Funny this Platt, it is my contention that, defining the MOQ's intellectual level as SOM you do exactly the thing you are accusing Krimel of ( I'll leave it to him to respond for himself, if he decides to bother). You declare three-quarters of Mr. Pirsig's books and statements nul-and-void, suggest they 'do not work at all' ( Bodvar in his recent post) and to compensate; create another super level to paste some sort of quality on top of the mess you have made of things.

Oh oh, Oh oh (Dustin Hoffman in Rainman)