[MD] the sophists

Gareth Evans theaccountabilityhour at gmail.com
Sun May 30 12:17:15 PDT 2010

I know that I have been told to stop with the Greek stuff but in Protagorus,
The Socrates character admits that  arete,virtue or Pirsig's quality can be
taught for money. And then says 'but' instead of 'and'. Teaching quality is
an art not a science. One does their best but it does not always happen. It
does sometimes happen.