[MD] Reading & Comprehension

Mary marysonthego at gmail.com
Sun May 30 14:27:51 PDT 2010

Hi Marsha,

I think your definition agrees with mine, but would welcome comments.

I-SPOV's:

The set of patterns of value which state that subjects and objects are the
fundamental reality of the world and Quality is at best a property of
subjects or objects and at worst nothing more than an opinion.

I-SPOV's say it is bad to accept a belief just because an authority figure
(political, religious, or otherwise) tells you so, since the only things
which can be known as fact as those things which can be proven by
observation or experimentation.

Mary

On Behalf Of MarshaV