[MD] grmbl

Andre Broersen andrebroersen at gmail.com
Mon May 31 06:59:24 PDT 2010

Bodvar:

Within the MOQ subjects and objects are SOM! The part about how
the MOQ encases SOM (objects =  matter&  life and subjects =
societies&   intellect) does not work at all.

Andre:
No, it does not work from your SOL point of view. Here truly starts the BO bq.

Bodvar:
OK this is me not Platt, but subjects and objects - along with all S/O
dualisms - came to pass with the Greeks. Isn't it possible to get this
ESSENTIAL message into your head? (ZAMM 382)

Andre:
The part that stuck in my mind when reading the quote you showed was:

Well, the divisions were there for the Greeks to discover,'' and you
have to say, ``Where were they? Point to them!'' And the modern mind
gets a little confused and wonders what this is all about anyway, and
still believes the divisions were there. But they weren't, as Ph?drus said.

And you cemented the divisions right into your SOM/SOL intellectual
level. 'They are just ghosts...'

The MOQ has exposed them as such!

Sad really Bodvar, who is mesmerizing who?