[MD] Reading & Comprehension

Mary marysonthego at gmail.com
Mon May 31 07:02:07 PDT 2010

Hi Marsha,

> Hi Mary,
>

> I would ask if both inductive and deductive logic are included?  I
> think
> they both should be represented in the fourth level.  And I might
> consider
> whether fourth-level patterns come with their own intrinsic,
> unquestionable
> authority?

[Mary Replies]
Agree on all points.  One 'authority' has effectively been replaced by
another.

> While I think the fourth level is SOM all the way.  I hold the level
> structure
> lightly.  To me the nature of all patterns has had a far greater
> impact.

[Mary Replies]
Exactly!  The definition of the Intellectual Level, though, is essential to
understanding the MoQ.  I don't think it's possible to grasp the enormity of
the implications inherent in a worldview of Value while clinging to the
notion that the Intellectual Level is more than SOM.

Best,
Mary