[MD] Reading & Comprehension

Mary marysonthego at gmail.com
Mon May 31 11:53:40 PDT 2010

Hi John,

> Hi Mary,
>
> On Mon, May 31, 2010 at 7:02 AM, Mary <marysonthego at gmail.com> wrote:
>

> > [Mary Replies]
> > Exactly!  The definition of the Intellectual Level, though, is
> essential to
> > understanding the MoQ.  I don't think it's possible to grasp the
> enormity
> > of
> > the implications inherent in a worldview of Value while clinging to
> the
> > notion that the Intellectual Level is more than SOM.
> >

> And I'm afraid  you're  all  going to  continue to  go around and
> around in
> loopy circles, clinging to the notion that the 4th level is nothing
> more
> than intellect.
>
> Happy Circling!

[Mary Replies]
Thank you!

Based on another post of yours today, I guess you and Ham can enjoy chatting
about "absolute" DQ too, and oh yeah, absolute TRUTH while you're about it.
That should keep you entertained while you wait for us to sort out these
other topics.

You see, DQ is undefined for a reason.  Once defined, it immediately becomes
"absolute".  Absolutes are death to Quality.  But I guess you don't see that
since you're still a closet Christian.  The MoQ sheep's clothing isn't
fitting you very well.  Your need for a "Creator" - an absolute source - is
showing.  Oops!

Best,
Mary