[MD] Is this the inadequacy of the MOQ?

rapsncows at fastmail.fm rapsncows at fastmail.fm
Wed Nov 3 15:06:11 PDT 2010

Craig,
thanks for the assist!

About murder I would just add, dmb, that it was my point that the
argument in support of the murder I highlighted was an intelligent
argument.  If might not be very intelligent, but it was in the level of
intelligence none-the-less?  My point is, how is intelligence judged?
What makes intelligence intelligence?  How can one assign any
qualitative (or quantitative) distinction to any intelligent
proposition?  PErhaps we need a new word, but I have been recycling
'objective'.

Tim

  rapsncows at fastmail.fm

--