[MD] Is this the inadequacy of the MOQ?

ADRIE KINTZIGER parser666 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 4 03:46:15 PDT 2010

I'm very well aware of the message of the bird.

"We should listen to the other voices too", attention,...its not an endless
loop.
The bird is the voice of our nature,the little direct expirience that
remains.

Should i listen to the birds call?, Do we need the other voices to speak out
the endless loops again?start again with the ad infinitum, so to speak...
strange..
hmmm, makes me think.

--
parser