[MD] Intellectual Level

MarshaV valkyr at att.net
Fri Nov 5 00:18:30 PDT 2010

Hi Mark,

The boundary of the Intellectual Level is beyond my experience.  I have
been exposed to some intellectual patterns, but not all, and I have no
interest in deciding which pattern goes in what bucket.  I am more interested
in determining the nature of all patterns: ever-changing, interdependent and
impermanent.

Marsha