[MD] BeTteR-neSs (undefined or otherwise)

MarshaV valkyr at att.net
Fri Nov 5 00:29:49 PDT 2010

Mark,

I love the double negative.  The pattern for 'justice' is best defined as
opposite-from-non-justice.  Or the pattern for 'zebra' is best defined as
opposite-from-non-zebra.  No cancellation there.  The definition becomes
an all inclusive pattern accommodating the denser repetitious understanding
and the lesser repetitious peripheral aspects.

Of course my premise of an illusion is an illusion.  We might conventionally
agree to that.  Yes, no and all of the above.  I choose, in the end, not this,
not that.  But not other...

Marsha