[MD] BeTteR-neSs (undefined or otherwise)

118 ununoctiums at gmail.com
Thu Nov 4 22:09:59 PDT 2010

Hi Marsha,

Your premise of an illusion is an illusion, so there.  Your conceptualized
pattens are an illusion.  My illusion of your illusion is an illusion.  How
many times can I use the word illusion and still make sense?  What exactly
am I trying to say?  The mind is an illusion creating an illusion of an
illusion.  Hey Marsha, do double negatives cancel each other out?  Or am I
confusing negatives with positives which would make them additive?  Is an
illusion of an illusion real or a dream within a dream?  Which dream is the
one within the other?  Are they inclusionary or convergent?  Which illusion
do you choose?  Nope, sorry, wrong one.  Try again.

Cheers,
Mark