[MD] Intellectual Level

MarshaV valkyr at att.net
Fri Nov 5 00:44:17 PDT 2010

Greetings Tim,

I have no objection to the conventional use of 'self' and objects.'  These
patterns have evolved because of their usefulness, but their independence
is an illusion.

My definition of intelligence is not confined to the intellectual level, but is
the skillful use of whichever appropriate patterns (organic, biological, social
& intellectual) a given situation requires, or possibly to use no patterns
if something dynamic is required.

I also believe there is a knowledge that comes from direct experience (insight)
that is beyond word-bound.

Marsha