[MD] Betternes - 4 levels of!

X Acto xacto at rocketmail.com
Sat Nov 6 05:51:57 PDT 2010

To conclude,
I think Dynamic Quality IS being reduced
to a single, arrested concept with associating
it with meaninglessness. It retards any development
of thoughts, it's an idea once arrived at, hints at resting
on it.
Killing intellectual patterns is useful in times of stuckness
when we are faced with gumption traps. The now of experience
simplifies meaning by returning to the root, through this we
often become unstuck in our thinking.
That is not reducing Dynamic quality to meaninlessnes or
relativism that is recognizing it as the source of meaning
the grounding of our intellectual patterns to the most meaningful.

-Ron