[MD] Betternes - 4 levels of!

Horse horse at darkstar.uk.net
Sat Nov 6 07:29:35 PDT 2010

  Hi Andre

Do you have a reference to where Ant makes a distinction between Value
and Quality in his PhD. As far as I can see he seems to equate the two
as per Pirsig.

Cheers

Horse

--

"Without music to decorate it, time is just a bunch of boring production deadlines or dates by which bills must be paid."
— Frank Zappa