[MD] re , Dan

118 ununoctiums at gmail.com
Sat Nov 6 22:15:08 PDT 2010

> Hi Dan,

I assume this email was for me, since you mention my name.  I think you are
wrong, I do realize that there are meaningful statements, and I do read the
posts with interest.  I believe I am trying to help put the concept together
in a universal setting, in the best way I know how.

I realize that Adrie is trying to ingratiate himself with you, and the best
way he sees of doing that is by taking sides and creating the illusion of
common enemies. bashing me.  It doesn't bother me, but I have never seen
kind of attitude result in a productive endeavor.  There are still those who
need enemies to create their own sense of value.   While the cross talk is
entertaining, kind of like open gossip, I do not find it becoming of this
forum.

I believe we all have one thing in common, and that is to promote the
concept of Quality so that it is understood by many.    Perhaps we can agree
to discuss things in a formal manner, or not respond.  I know this may be
contrary to the way the forum has been handled, at least over the last two
and a half years (I cut my teeth with Krimel when I started, and you know
how that goes).  If we do not agree on everything that is fine, so long as
we approach the topic logically, without rancour.

So, I suggest that we drop this silly bickering, I will do my part.  If
Adrie wishes to create some kind of polarization then he will fail.   There
is no need to stoop to personal criticisms, if someone has a problem with my
topics, we can discuss them, or not.  Let's criticize concepts and premises
and not people. I am more than happy to reread posts that you suggest, I
cannot go looking through the whole batch of them.

I will be purchasing a Lila's Child and the Ph.D., to help me out.

Thanks for your understanding.

Cheers,
Mark