[MD] re , Dan

ADRIE KINTZIGER parser666 at gmail.com
Sun Nov 7 02:00:07 PST 2010

[Mark]
Well Adrie, let me ask you this.  Would you say that Socrates brutalized
those he questioned incessantly?  There is such a thing as a Socratic form
of dialogue.  I am not comparing my style to such a thing, but somebody who
posts must be able to defend his position, or, if unable, learn from it.  I
don't think that Socrates ever said, "You don't know enough to be here, go
read a book".  Or maybe he did, I don't know.  There are times for agreement
and times for questioning.  You should try the latter sometime.

----------------
Hi Mark, in the Socratic form of investigation, it is simply not 'done'
to call someone a Rottweiler from the first interactions on..

--you don't know enough to be here , go read a book,...etc
I think this was one of Andre's remarks,not mine.
So the game of confusing Andre/Adrie, as Andrie,is firing off in your face,
not mine
Take it up with Andre.

The bashing around,--action is reaction, tossing questions never awaiting
the answer, throw a match in the dry straw,and run away, i used the same
modus operandi that was presented by you, nice ain't it?how does it feel?

About me trying to cuddle-up with Dan, hmm, well no, i think Dan has the
Hart of an artist and the brain of a scientist, i like his appearances, and
i'm spooked when you try to brutalise him.

If i read this last postings regarding the issue, i see an incredible
improvement
in your approach, i always told you i consider you as very intelligent,...
could you only stay away from decoherence Mark,....the swings.

Still not your enemy,i believe there is common ground,but it cannot be
enforced
upon.

Sorry for the short message, time,time time....
maybe later in the evening
groet, Adrie

--
parser