[MD] BioCentrism: Was Zeno correct?

ADRIE KINTZIGER parser666 at gmail.com
Sun Nov 7 04:08:57 PST 2010

Hi, Marsha, it means only this, importing Zeno in the moq is not a good
idea.
better that it is told to you before it fires in your hands.

Nobody owns the truth.
we cannot have reality blurred with occultism.
dont get me wrong , i like mysticism, occultism, but do not make a widget
out of it.
Okay?

--
parser