[MD] A Different Approach - Networks and Stacks

Ian ian.glendinning at gmail.com
Sun Nov 7 14:05:30 PST 2010

That network of relations is the way I see the world most
fundamentally - quality is about those relations. The levels are
emergent when certain patterns of complexity are reached in the
arrangements of those relations.

There is no fundamental level of granularity in the nodes connected,
no real objects. Each level has pragmatic conventional nodes involved
in the relations, but the relations are more fundamental than the
subjects or objects at either end.

Sent from my android device on the 3rd rock from the centre of the
most recent big bang.

Ian