[MD] Betternes - 4 levels of!

Dan Glover daneglover at gmail.com
Sun Nov 7 16:40:57 PST 2010

Hello everyone

On Sat, Nov 6, 2010 at 7:51 AM, X Acto <xacto at rocketmail.com> wrote:
> To conclude,
> I think Dynamic Quality IS being reduced
> to a single, arrested concept with associating
> it with meaninglessness. It retards any development
> of thoughts, it's an idea once arrived at, hints at resting
> on it.

Hi Ron

Dynamic Quality is not meaningless... I am not sure where you get that
idea. Dynamic Quality is what's better.

Ron:
> Killing intellectual patterns is useful in times of stuckness
> when we are faced with gumption traps. The now of experience
> simplifies meaning by returning to the root, through this we
> often become unstuck in our thinking.
> That is not reducing Dynamic quality to meaninlessnes or
> relativism that is recognizing it as the source of meaning
> the grounding of our intellectual patterns to the most meaningful.

Dan:
Dynamic Quality is not to be associated with relativism. You may have
gotten that idea on account of our discussion on "betterness" and how
that concept is dependent-arising. Please pay attention to the word
concept. But remember, Dynamic Quality must be kept concept-free. As
far as killing intellectual patterns, I am not sure that that is to be
associated with Dynamic Quality either. This now of experience IS
Dynamic Quality. The sorting that goes on after is where intelletual
concepts arise.

Thank you,

Dan