[MD] BioCentrism: Was Zeno correct?

118 ununoctiums at gmail.com
Mon Nov 8 11:12:51 PST 2010

Hi Adrie,

I am sorry, I am a bit slow.  I do understand physical reality, and that
things seem to move within it.  How does this facet tie in with MOQ?   I am
interested; I want to learn.  This is not an attempt at dismissive arguments
that you seem to love.  It is an honest question which digs into the
metaphysics of Quality.  Please explain.

Thanks,
Mark