[MD] Betternes - 4 levels of!

Dan Glover daneglover at gmail.com
Mon Nov 8 14:05:02 PST 2010

Hello everyone

On Mon, Nov 8, 2010 at 12:25 AM, 118 <ununoctiums at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi Dan and everyone who agrees with Dan,
>
> Now you stated that you were anti-theistic.  However, the command to keep
> dynamic quality concept free is straight out of the hand-book on Theism.  Do
> you know why there is a command against the worship of false idols?  This is
> because God cannot be encapsulated in such idols, it is concept free.
>  Creating concepts of God does not lead to God, worship does.  You are
> asking us to worship dynamic quality.

Dan:

Mark, you just don't get it, do you? You're spouting nonsense about
something you obviously  know little or nothing about, namely the MOQ.
I am not asking you to do anything. Robert Pirsig wrote the books. I
didn't. Robert Pirsig states that the MOQ is anti-theistic. Robert
Pirsig states that Dynamic Quality is to be kept concept-free. We are
here to discuss his work, not mine... at least that is what we are
supposed to be here doing.

If I may be so bold, what are you doing here, Mark? Oh, I know you
like to be insulting and talk nonsense, but honestly, what are you
doing here if you don't want to discuss the MOQ? Why not go to another
chat group and chat nonsense?

Your questions are silly. I am done attempting to have a discussion
with you... it is going nowhere fast.

Dan