[MD] Betternes - 4 levels of!

ADRIE KINTZIGER parser666 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 8 13:21:57 PST 2010

LILA'S Child Mc Watt's impression on keeping
             Quality free of concepts page 284

were absolute, that is to say, people thought that when bodies moved
or forces acted there was no affect on space or time. Einstein’s theory
of general relativity showed this wasn’t true and that time did in fact
have an independent existence, as Hawking says on page 38 of A
Brief History of Time: “…In general relativity it became meaningless
Lila's Child
285
to talk about space and time as being outside the limits of the
universe.”
The MOQ says all of reality flows from Dynamic Quality and that
everything we perceive is some type of (temporary) static pattern.
This means that space-time evolved as an early static inorganic
pattern along with the laws of physics and the particles they produced.
This means that space-time itself is a static pattern that will one day
dissolve back into Dynamic Quality. This is consistent with the Big
Bang view of the evolution of the universe because this view states
that space-time was created by the Big Bang and evolved as the
structure of space and time that we now experience everyday.
Pirsig had the following to say on the above (in a letter addressed
to me on October 6th 1997). It is especially important to note where
he points out the part where I mention in my paper that the Dynamic
aspect of time as being a “concept of intuition” is not strictly correct.
He says: “What Northrop says is correct but I wouldn’t call it a
Dynamic aspect. It’s important to keep all ‘concepts’ out of Dynamic
Quality. Concepts are always static. Once they get into Dynamic
Quality they’ll overrun it and try to present it as some kind of a
concept itself. I think it’s better to say that time is a static
intellectual
concept that is one of the very first to emerge from Dynamic Quality.
That keeps Dynamic Quality concept free. "end.

Comment Adrie.
The chance that Anthony can back this up with Pirsig's
correspondence is about 99,98 %, but i could be wrong.

--
parser