[MD] Betternes - 4 levels of!

X Acto xacto at rocketmail.com
Mon Nov 8 17:22:40 PST 2010

Dan:

"Dynamic Quality is what's better."

" Dynamic Quality must be kept concept-free."

Ron:
These words rang the loudest out of what you were saying.

I thought about this today for awhile. I thought about what I
think you mean by those statements and it made me wonder
if your meaning is that Dynamic Quality is unknowable. You had
said something similar from the begining.
But I ask, if Quality and value and betterness are synonomous,
and everyone knows what it is, how is it unknowable?

Now, attending to the concept part you asked me to pay attention to,
I think you mean not to camp on any particular concept in particular
and mistake it for what it means.and I agree.

I think the concept of Dynamic Quality, the finger pointing to
experience is aided by the explanation that it is the well spring
of knowing.

Eternally defineable, infinitly knowable, without limit.

Those terms "eternal" "infinite" "limitless"
are added to emote the inability to ever ultimately,
wholey define or encapsulate.

But all of reality is the endeavor to do so.