[MD] BioCentrism: Was Zeno correct?

John Carl ridgecoyote at gmail.com
Mon Nov 8 17:51:44 PST 2010

Marsha,

On Fri, Nov 5, 2010 at 5:34 AM, MarshaV <valkyr at att.net> wrote:

> So in the beginning was the word of Hawking?
>

> On Nov 5, 2010, at 6:28 AM, ADRIE KINTZIGER wrote:
>
> > BtW, it comes from the theory of everything, wich is clearly rejected by
> > Hawking.

"As for the whole existing race of philosophers - say John Dewey, to mention
a relatively superior man whom you see-- why they are the sort of trash who
are puzzled by Achilles and the Tortoise!  Think of trying to drive any
exact thought into such skulls!  Royce is the only Philosopher I know of
real power of thought now living."

Charles S. Pierce