[MD] Intellectual Level

rapsncows at fastmail.fm rapsncows at fastmail.fm
Mon Nov 8 23:09:07 PST 2010

Marsha,
Tim

> > Tim:
> > I only wonder whether I need a different word from knowledge.  I know
> > Phaedrus said, you know quality...  I think I lean more to a verb form
> > of faith.
>

> Marsha:
> I suppose that depends if you mean faith or FAITH.   Quality(unpatterned
> experience/patterned experience), what requires faith?

[Tim]
I was thinking that the context provided the understanding for the
sound/text: faith.  I am recycling the word, keeping only what is still
proper.  You _____________ Quality.  I put faith, maybe faithe, in the
blank, and the context ...  well, if it works it works, if it doesn't it
doesn't.  I guess I am thinking that it is only by ____faithe____ that
the miracle can work.  It is by faithe that this seemingly banal, but
miraculous, communication of ideas happens.

Tim

  rapsncows at fastmail.fm