[MD] Equation of Quality solved

Jan-Anders jananderses at telia.com
Tue Nov 9 07:44:55 PST 2010

Hello again friends. I'm back!

Today 6 am, november 8th 2010 a. d. I found the answer on the question
of Quality and Value. There was a thread some weeks ago but I missed it.

Here's my solution:

Quality is Reality divided by Desire. Q=R/D.

Or in MOQ language: Value is the Dynamic Quality divided by Static
Quality V=DQ/SQ

The ultimate Value is the number of 1. When reality is as exact as
desired. Not 43 as Douglas Adams wrote.

I just love to make things simple. Zero is nothing. 1 is to be.

Theoretic distilled ancient wizdom:

Desire and Static Quality has got three aspects:

Static Quality is made up of three independent dimensions. This can be
the reason why it is so confusing to try to understand Static Quality.
It's much easier with three of them. Static quality is three different
sets of conditions that acts on any real object of dynamic quality.
    The first static quality is about mass, energy and size. Addition
and subtraktion. It is the rules for how things are gathered together or
reverse, brought from each other.
    Next static quality is about form, pattern and systematic
structures. In this dimension the conditions for space, room and order
are working on the reality. Geometrical, trigonometrical and relational
stuff. How the gathered parts are put together. No impossible structures
but pure artistic. Like a cube or a dragonfly.
    The third Static Quality is about how this formed energy is working
on other objects. The impact, the message or the gain.

Dynamic quality is the balance kept by any combination of real energy.
Any Darwinistic story of success is made by a Dynamic reality balancing
in these three dimensions of Static Quality. A true balanced dynamic
Quality is what gives it its Value.

A good hammer is of the right weight and size, it has a proper form so
you can get a good grip and transfer effective power to the nail. A nice
cup of coffe is big enough, well filled with hot coffe and tastes
wonderful. A motorcycle with a proper balance of weight, construction
and comfortable to drive is nearly impossible to find these days. A good
house has the right size to make room for its owner. It has a certain
pattern of walls, basement, roof and other installments to serve and
protect the owner.

----

Sometime you can't see the forest because of all trees. But by using
Phaedrus knife we can see that the forest consist of at least 2 trees.
The relation between the two trees is very small but still a forest. The
more trees the bigger the forest until the forest is seen as a number of
1 again.

Science is about searching for the ultimate, undividable solution on
problems. Science is searching for number 1. The smallest definable
object. 1 is what differs from 0, zero or nothing. 1 is 1 and nothing
else. For long time humanity believed that the smallest piece of materia
was the undividable atom.
  As long as an answer can be divided into pieces there's always more
research to do. The ultimate theory of everything, must be a one and
only one complete theory. It also must be able to explain itself to be
the true one.
  We can observe the power of static quality. We can determinate some
characteristics upon the shape of static qualities like mathematical
connections. We also know that Static Quality affects the reality, the
Dynamic Quality,  in certain ways.

Immanuel Kant was discussing the object as it is (Das Ding and sich) by
contemplating a table. But it is the releation between two objects that
tells us the difference and the real nature of the object. The nature of
something is always measured or compared to something else. Anything you
describe is by words or numbers of comparison. Therefore, to be sure of
the quality of an object, you have to compare it with another object, a
ruler, a scale or a thermometer for example. The subject has to look at
two objects and observe the relation between. Put another table or
something else upon the first table. (Das Ding an Tisch)

We know that time exist as a relation between to states in a process.
Time is irreversible and so on. Change is impossible without the
existence of time.

Any change that takes action is under power from the natural physical
laws and conditions in the universe that separates whats possible from
the impossible. Anything that is possible can happen if the criteria for
it is satisfied. Any level of the Dynamic Quality is already possible
bit with different complexity.

Value or Quality of something is how the reality, what happens in the
reality, how it corresponds to what is possible and desired. There is
always a maximum quality of how a thing could happen. How well a house
is built according to the plan for it. How well a shoe fits your foot.
How well a federal market operation is fulfilling the desired goal of
economic stability and wealth.

For example a line between two points. It can be curved or straight. The
straightest line is the shortest but it is possible to connect two
points with a not straight line. The difference between them is the
quality of the line. If you wanted it to be curved, then real curved
drawn line is compared with how curved it could be.

Another example: Under a period of time in a room you can walk 10 steps.
It is your plan, your desire, to take 10 steps to reach an object in the
room. If you walk 9 steps that is too few to reach the object. The
quality of the walk is 9/10 which is 0.9. It can also be that the room
is too small or the object you are reaching for is too far away. Worse
quality.

If you instead took 11 steps, then you walked too far or took shorter
steps. Then the quality of the walk is 11/10 or 1.1.

Everytime you eat something. You have a very clear opinion about how
much you want. A potato too less or too much is of crucial value for the
quality of your meal.

That is static quality by numbers, mass, size and volume.
Qmass=real mass/ideal mass  (Qwalk = real walk/ideal walk)

Quality by form is another static qualitative dimension. Anything that
change by number, mass, weight and so on can also be changed during a
process by its shape. Shape and quantity is two different and
independent types of static quality.

You can have a big land or a small piece of land. It can be good or bad,
a swamp in Florida or a piece of forest in North Dakota. Different size
and different shape. A bike or a trike.

Any process that occur in the reality can be measured and objectified by
its size and its form.

There are possible forms and impossible forms. Triangulas, Quadrats and
doglike molecules.

Q form= real form/ideal form

Quality by interaction is a third dimension. How an expression of an
object influence another object.

The form of a key tells if it can lock up a locker. The expressive
static quality is about how the interaction work between the key and the
locker. Interaction is possible and these conditions separates
impossible interactions from the possible ways of locking up the door,
The form of the key also have an ultimate ideal form to fit in your
hand, your keychain and so on.

Temperature has a zero value, an infinite and a now value. The actual
temperature has an ideal level that suits you best. Quality precision
mustn't always be given in tenths, sometimes it's OK with anything
between 0.8 and 1.2.

Temperature is the expression of a media, its mass and volume is moving
because of the temperature and has a certain impact on its surroundings.
A piece of art has a body with some kind of form that maybe tell you
something. This little post is just a bunch of digital 1's and 0's
arranged in a special form to express something to you. A piece of music
has its dynamic energy and duration. The notes are composed and arranged
in a very strict structure. And some people like it. Not to mention the
Rhetorical value. Which and how many words will you choose and in which
order and by what way will you pronounce it to maximize the quality of
the message transferring process?

Qexpression=Real expression/Ideal expression.

The water in the oceans perpetually move in its faithless fight to find
its equlibrium.

One drop into the water makes a growing ring on the surface. Rain makes
millions of disappearing circles on the lake. Rain in a forest makes
trillions of sound bubbles in the air. Growing with the speed of the
sound. Everyone fulfilling its possible vibrating duration. Sound as a
shocked media trying to find its balance again.

Flashes of light has an origin, an end and a momentual state of the vawe
surrounding the origin as a timed unperfect sphere.

The three different static qualities; number, shape and expression is
working together simultaneously in three independent dimensions. Making
an eventual mostly unperfect sphere of the real result of all possible
results, the dynamic quality. The actual state is at level now, between
then and later. The dynamic Quality makes a globe around the starting
point in the center which is Zero. The surface of the globe is the
actual time. Inside is what has happened and outside is the future. Just
remember that this is an abstract model, not the real thing. Levels of
Dynamic Quality if the globe is representing the time from Big Bang to
now, such levels as described by RMP can be placed more like an onion's
layers. The ideal shape of it is a perfect sphere and the reality is
something close to it. The area of a sphere is 4*pi*r2 and the volume is
4*pi*r3/3. In a comparison between two areas or the volumes we can short
away the 4*pi and keep the value of the three separate dimensions. If we
suggest that any time difference is negligible we can also short out
that. But not if we are in the middle of a project that has about half
the time left.

The difference between this actual and the ideal sphere can then be
calculated as

Q=Qmass+Qform+Qexpression=(real mass+real form+ real expression) *
real_time^3/(ideal mass+ideal form+ideal expression)* ideal_time^3

Anything in nature that is not or has not fulfilled what is possible
strive to find balance. As long as it's quality is not 1 the natural
forces tries to equalize it. Any event is motivated by this difference
from 1.

In working practice of today:

How do we use this formula? Is it possible to measure the values in each
dimension?

I'm sorry but I think its impossible to use normal scientific ways to
use this formula. Therefore we got stuck here. We can calculate with
mass, size and volume but it's much harder with shapes. Are we comparing
their area, the volume or what? Is it reasonable to compare the area of
an Irish Sheepdog? Or is it really possible to have competitions in art
or litterature? No, I think it is too subjective.

Instead we have to go back to ourselves. Every one of us is an example
of a working dynamic subjective. Our own living, as individuals, is a
working three-dimensional dynamic quality process as long as we can
survive, prosper and grow, physically and mentally. The tools we use in
this process to be able to maintain and drive this process succesfully
is our abstractions and feelings. By abstractions we take in information
into our brain from any process and our feelings tells us how to act
upon it. Humanity and a human being is a very complex process with high
dynamic quality. Our feelings are developed and inherited millions of
generations of earlier processes into our presence today.

   We do have a sence about proportions and can tell if something is too
big or to small, to few or to many.

   We have an ability to abstract and understand shapes and forms,
tracks and trails. We can tell if something will fit or not.

   We have a good sense of understanding the expression of sounds and
signs, colors and humour.

All three are of the same importance. How could it be possible to feel
good without using our emotional system?

"Use your feelings Luke"

"Don't underestimate the Force"

best regards

Jan-Anders Andersson