[MD] [Bulk] Re: a nursery rhyme

118 ununoctiums at gmail.com
Wed Nov 10 09:28:45 PST 2010

Hi Adrie,

On Wed, Nov 10, 2010 at 6:13 AM, ADRIE KINTZIGER <parser666 at gmail.com>wrote:

> Its impossible to have a metaphysiks, without the presence of a physikal
> environment first, inorganic,organic, biological, intellectual(meta)
>
> because you seem to like analogy's , Mark, it is impossible to produce a
> metaphysikal turd.
> You can only produce a physikal one....,and produce a philosophy about
> turds
> on the interlechual level, enhancing it to a metaphysikal branch if you
> like.
>

> But metaphysikal turds
>
> Btw , why am i telling you this, you'r an expert in producing metaphysikal
> turds!
>
> [Mark]

Your analogy points to the wonderful recycling of nature, the source of food
for continuing cycles in which we exist.  I take such an analogy as valuable
in that sense.  I am not sure what you were pointing to exactly, because I
do not speak your language.

I think you are pointing to the fundamental difference in which we see
things.  You are proposing that since physics uses the physical it is more
real.  My point is that physics is a creation of the mind.  It is a
description of the way things appear, it is not their true quality.  I have
been through all of this, arriving at my conclusion.  It is not as if I have
not asked that question.  I believe you are stuck in the notion that physics
is actually real.  This is why I caution against Scientism.  It is only one
of many possible interpretations.

Cheers,
Mark