[MD] Betternes - 4 levels of!

MarshaV valkyr at att.net
Tue Nov 9 12:23:14 PST 2010

dmb,

I am convinced in the same way that egotists are incorrigible for psychological reasons and they cannot or will not be corrected by evidence or reason.  When, for instance,  they deny that truth within the MoQ is relative while the MoQ Textbook clearly states "the MOQ follows a pragmatic notion of truth so truth is seen as relative in his system while Quality is seen as absolute."

Marsha

On Nov 9, 2010, at 1:34 PM, david buchanan wrote:

> dmb says:
>
> I'm convinced that theists are incorrigible for psychological reasons and they cannot or will not be corrected by evidence or reason. And if that's where you're at, so to speak, your place is in a church and you shouldn't be surprised when your theism is not well received in a philosophy discussion. Considering the atheistic and even anti-theistic stance of the MOQ's author, you'd have to be a bit nuts to think that kind of thing would fly in this context. Waving the theism flag around here is way beyond mere confusion, my friend.

___