[MD] BioCentrism: Was Goldilocks right?

ADRIE KINTZIGER parser666 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 12 09:00:01 PST 2010

The past exists only in our memories, the future only in our plans. The
present is our only reality. The tree that you are aware of intellectually,
because of that small time lag, is always in the past and therefore is
always unreal. Any intellectually conceived object is always in the past and
therefore unreal. Reality is always the moment of vision before the
intellectualization takes place. There is no other reality. This
preintellectual reality is what Phædrus felt he had properly identified as
Quality. Since all intellectually identifiable
things must emerge from this preintellectual reality, Quality is the parent,
the source of all subjects and objects.

Zam, about around 1974

MarshaV aan MoQ
details weergeven 16:13 (1 uur geleden)

"Theoretical physicists Stephen Hawking and Leonard Mlodinow recently
stated:

"There is no way to remove the observer -- us -- from our perceptions of the
world ... In classical physics, the past is assumed to exist as a definite
series of events, but according to quantum physics, the past, like the
future, is indefinite and exists only as a spectrum of possibilities."

"If we, the observer, collapse these possibilities (that is, the past and
future) then where does that leave evolutionary theory, as described in our
schoolbooks? Until the present is determined, how can there be a past? The
past begins with the observer, us, not the other way around as we've been
taught."

2010, grand design.

(Adrie)
The biggest promotor of this was John Archibald Wheeler
once it was recognised, it became impossible to get around it.
It exists in many forms now,...a variant is embedded in the many-worlds
interpretation(Hawking) originating; ,"William James."

--
parser