[MD] Is this the inadequacy of the MOQ?

rapsncows at fastmail.fm rapsncows at fastmail.fm
Fri Nov 12 14:33:47 PST 2010

Platt,
thanks for addressing yourself to me,
Tim

On Fri, 12 Nov 2010 17:05:32 -0500, plattholden at gmail.com said:

> "Beauty lifts us into a state of pure knowing." -- Schopenhauer

I never meant to disparage beauty, perhaps I was thinking to much along
the S-O divide, but I did qualify, "beauty in itself", and it seems that
this 'knowing' of Schopenhauer is at least as vital as the beauty that
does the lifting.  And if it were my fault for being S-O limited,
perhaps I incorporate 'beauty' through some other conception/word/...  I
used the word 'accompaniment' originally.

To Mark and John, maybe I will have something to reply to your previous,
but maybe not too. thanks anyway,

Tim

  rapsncows at fastmail.fm

--