[MD] Humanism

118 ununoctiums at gmail.com
Sat Nov 13 09:04:04 PST 2010

Hi Arlo,

I understand the concern.  Throwing out a question as a trap is not
appropriate.  What I am trying to do is get an understanding of MOQ by
bridging it to other philosophies and movements.  I would be the first to
say that I do not know what Humanism is as understood in the modern
American.  I suppose that there is an emphasis on rationality in the sense
of what we know through science.  Perhaps this seems a bit limited to me.

As a pre-conceptual awareness, there are many possible ways to interpret
Quality.  Such interpretation must be mainstreamed in some way.  So, I would
perhaps prefer to delve into how to describe MOQ.  I certainly understand
the radical empiricist view in a superficial way.  The concept of man is the
measure of all things is not complete, in my opinion.  I will certainly read
more about the Humanist movement, and provide an interpretation as it
applies to MOQ imo.

Thanks for the productive response

Mark